Saturday, August 30, 2008

I don't cook very often...

But when I do...yummy...Mike always jabs at me because I never cook (I told him to put a stove top in my car...maybe I would have the chance to cook more...) So I wanted to take a picture and date it, so next time he's jabbing me, I can pull this up, and say: "But Dear, I just cooked you a full meal...not too long ago. "
Anna and Natalie had a filet...
Anna did a sweet potato with grilled asparagas and red peppers,
and Nat a regular potato with all the fixings...

Mom and dad had a NY Strip, with grilled asparagas, potato and a portebello mushroom...
Dad and Anna enjoying...

Tonights meal is baby back ribs, baked beans, corn on the cob, macaroni salad and sweet rolls. Brownies for dessert...

2 comments:

Something Beautiful said...

Looks and sounds D-LISH! We will be over in a little bit to join you!
xoxo, mar

Linda said...

That looks sooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!