Friday, February 22, 2008

New Blog Colors

Are you wondering about my new choice of colors for my blog?Here is my answer. I live in Colorado. I am not a big football fan, but I do like the Broncos and their colors. They are orange and blue. Then, a few years back we saw Kentucky Elite perform at a National Cheer Competition. They were amazing! Well, guess what colors they are?Yep, Orange and Blue... A few years ago when we were with our old cheer team, I tried to talk them into be called Colorado Elite Cheer with the colors of orange and blue, but nobody listened to me. Now there is a team with that name, and I think they are purple and black?????Oh, well...We are happy where we are, now.

We also have a 72 Chevrolet K2 Blazer that is, you guessed it. Bronco Orange. We call it the Beast...Love driving this in the summer. It is a death trap, though.

My favorite shirt is my vintage Orange Crush shirt. You can see it to the left...I mean right...My other left...

No comments: