Monday, February 4, 2008

Maddux's Third Heavenly Birthday

Dear God,

Please help them remember
That today is a special day.
Please help them to understand
that our memories of Maddux, simply don't go away.
Please bless them with eyes to see, and hearts that care.
Please help them to listen while I share.
Lord, help them see beyond my smile and my tears.
Help them to remember, how I wish my child were here.
Please Lord, never let them know my pain.
Open their eyes and show them how my child's life was not in vain.
Please help them to understand, that I still celebrate the birth of my son,
and that the love I have for him will never be replaced or gone.
Please God, just let one remember...
That this is a very special day...
Help them to remember....
Today is Maddux's 3rd Heavenly Birthday.


No comments: