Sunday, April 26, 2009

A day at the park...

Kaleb and Christine...
She is the founder of the Kyle David Miller Foundation.  
Check out their site.



I honestly can't remember the last time I was at a park...not a baseball park, but a park where children are playing...little kids are running around giggling and screaming.  If I had to guess, and I will guess high...this has been the third time since Maddux died.  Natalie and her friend Katie wanted to have a sleep over.  I had to drop Chase off for a baseball game and suggested to Katie's mom, to lets meet at this park.  I remember taking Natalie to this park when I was pregnant with Maddux.  Katie has alittle brother named Kobe, who is three.  Natalie has taken such a liking to this little boy...She absolutely LOVES him...as you can see by the pictures.  She would have been such a good big sister...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I haven't seen Kobe in the flesh since he was about Kaleb's age...sniff, it's been too long! Thanks for taking care of my friends!