Saturday, December 20, 2008

Photography Session

Just have to show you all the images my friend Terrie Strick took of me and the kids.  As you all know, I am in Broomfield ALL the time with the girls Cheerleading.  Her studio is just a hop, skip and a jump from there...so, naturally, I asked her to take some quicky photos for a Christmas Card...I could not be happier with what she shot...
So here they are...And hey, remember if you are a senior in that area, getting ready for senior photos, CALL HER!!!

http://www.terriestrickphotography.com/index2.php?v=v1  

Click CHRISTMAS TIME, then Haggard Family...

1 comment:

Mitra said...

Cheryl, the pictures are lovely! I like the group shots and I love that you bring Maddux's bear with you. It's lovely. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year dear.