Monday, December 8, 2008

Get together...


Here we have Josh and Darjee, Brona's mom and dad...Summer, Noah's mom...Sheila, Cheyenne's mom...myself...Charlene, Daniel's mom...and Linda, Ethan's mom.

Natalie and Anna fought over who got to take care of baby Mason.  As you can see, Natalie won this battle...
Darjee stringing Brona's ornament.
Group shot!

Had a get together with some NILMDTS parents on Saturday at my home.  This is the second year we have done this.  We had some yummy treats and made an ornament for our babies to hang on the Christmas Tree.  I truly cherish each and every friendship I have with these families.  Thank you all for such a lovely time.  

3 comments:

The Asquad said...

Oh, I am so jealous. You all are truly blessed to be able to share with each other like this!! Beautiful!!

The Asquad said...

Oh, I am so jealous. You all are truly blessed to be able to share with each other like this!! Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for providing this service to these moms. One of these moms is one of my dearest friends, s "sister" and your NILMDTS service provided so much comfort through her terrible loss. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.