Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Pooh...

I had never been a big Pooh fan until after Maddux died. (Again, I have to give thanks to Sandy Puc' and Dave Junion...[NILMDTS DVD OF MADDUX]) Now I see so many messages that are directed to me from Maddux, in Pooh form...Call me crazy, and to some extent, I just might be. But hey...I believe in the small things now. I believe in what makes me feel better, and gets me through the day...This was sent to me today by a post grief friend. Ones who truly understand. Thank you Linda...

Dear Mommy,
“Promise me you'll always remember. You're braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think . . .” A. A. Milne quotes
-Love Maddux

Dear Maddux, I promise with all my heart, that I will never forget you.
Even if I live to be one hundred, I will always remember. xxoo Mommy

No comments: