Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2008 UCA National All Star Cheerleading Championships

I have been soooo out of the loop lately. I am so sorry. Mike and I were in Vegas with friends, and then turned around and headed to Orlando with the family for Anna and Natalie's Cheerleading competition. Just got back home, and have to start on the school yearbook which is due Monday. Why do I put so much stress on myself...???
Anyhow, here is a quick update on the girls.
Chase, again, was fortunate to spend his vacation time in Wellington, with his best bud John. He does not want to hang with the parentals for girls cheerleading...maybe one day, when he is older...

http://www.varsity.com/vwired/08nascc.asp?page=webcast#set

Look for Cheer Central Suns Youth Level 3-Took home 6th place.

And Cheer Central Suns Junior Level 5- Took home 3rd place.

No comments: