Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Haggard Children 'Mug Shots...'

Our Bear that represents
our baby Maddux
He was made out of one of Maddux's blankets.

Natalie Anne-2nd grade 'Mug Shot...'
Terror on two legs...
Do not know how she has kept this blonde hair so long,
coming from a family of burnettes...
She is always on the go...Never stops.
Such a sweet heart. Everybody who knows her loves her...
oh, yeah, she is almost as tall as Anna...

Chase's official 8th grade 'mug shot.'
I can't explain to you about the hair...
It's like a Samson Complex...
Last hair cut he got, the girl, (not my girl) chopped it.
He is now afraid of sissors...
Here is Anna's official 6th grade 'mug shot'.
I have to tell you, I think she is just beautiful!
Let me tell you about her personality...Sweet, gentle, ornery, mean.
All her teachers love her. She really is a good girl. With a kind heart...
Mike says she is just like me...

How could Mike and I create such beautiful children?

No comments: