Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Help me raise funds for NILMDTS

click pictures for larger image
October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. I have never been good at asking for money. My children never do any fundraising for school or sporting events. Never go door to door selling magazines or wrapping paper. But what do you do when you believe so much in a cause, and you have to raise awareness, and you have to fundraise?

Last year I sent out awareness letters to alot of family and friends. Some donated, most didn't. I will still send out cards this year to the same family and friends. They may not donate, but I will continue to raise awareness. Here is a new approach I am taking. I am going to try to blog a fundraising request also. I know alot of people read blogs. Please take the time to read the message above, and if the mission of Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep touches your heart, please consider donating to the foundation. Remember that all photographers are volunteer. They donate their time and services to these families. Please click HERE for online donations. Or you can send a check to:

The Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Foundation
7800 S. Elati St. #111
Littleton, CO 80120

All donations are tax deductible and you will be sent a receipt.
Thank you for reaching out.
Cheryl Haggard
CoFounder NILMDTS
When you do donate, please send me an email
so I can personally thank you.
cherhag@nilmdts.org

No comments: