Wednesday, May 21, 2008

NILMDTS Photographer Recruiting Video

Here I am awarding Tasha the Volunteer of the Month award for May.
She even designed it...but she didn't know it at the time...
CLICK DVD TO PLAY VIDEO

My friend Tasha Nicholls from Simply Yours Creations just finished the Photographer recruiting dvd for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. This woman is amazing. I had the privelege of meeting her this past weekend in Denver for NILMDTS's first Certified Training Session. She has been with the organization now for over two years. She has also just finished the updates for the photographer recruitment cards, the brochures and business cards. She is the one who makes all my personal cards for Maddux's remembrance, and also my holiday cards. She is such a blessing to so many of us, photographers and parents. She was also named NILMDTS Volunteer of the Month for May! Just wanted to give her a shout out and say, you ROCK girlfriend!!! Oh, and all she does for the foundation, she does for free. She is a true volunteer. Gives from her heart. Thank you Tasha!

No comments: