Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 New Years Resolutions:

My resolutions this year, believe it or not, does not include losing weight. I actually started a conditioning program the first week of December at Nicks Pro Fitness in Evergreen, and I am seeing and feeling amazing results! One of Nicks mottos is that you have to fall in love with the workout. I am starting to fall in love, and become an addict! Thanks Nick!

This year, I want to surround myself with positive people. People who influence me, and I in turn, influence. People who are supportive and encouraging. People who see me, as me.

I will make it a habit to be friendly to every person I meet, and greet them with a smile. It just might make their day better...

I want to let go of anger, and be a more forgiving person.

I want to get my 'family' into better shape. It is important to get healthy and stay healthy.

I want to make it to the final table of a larger Poker Tournament and not 'bubble out...'

And last: I am not going to yell at my children anymore. When they don't do something I ask them to do, I am just going to start taking away privileges...It is going to be a rough start. I already know that...poor, spoiled kids...LOL!

Cheryl Haggard
December 31st, 2007

(I aslo reserve the right to change or modify this list as needed...LOL)

No comments: