Thursday, August 16, 2007

Angel Love

Angel Love
We are connected, my child and I,
by an invisible love, not seen by the eye.
It's not like a love, that connects us 'til death do us part,
this love does it's work, right from the start.
I know that it's there, although no one can see,
this invisible love linked from my child to me.
The strength of this love is hard to describe,
it can't be destroyed, it can't be denied.
It's stronger than any love man could create.
It withstands the test of all time and can bear any weight.
Though you are gone and not here with me,
The love is still there, only I can see.
It pulls at my heart. I am bruised. I am sore.
But this love is my lifeline as never before.
I am thankful that God connected us this way.
A mother and her child...Noone can ever take that away

No comments: