Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My first NILMDTS session

Sweet Dreams, Little Joe...


I have assisted co founder Sandy Puc' earlier on several sessions for NILMDTS, and most recently have shadowed affiliated photographer Grant Oakes with his sessions. We had a call from a family earlier this week, and were unable to find a photographer in a timely manner. I was very fortunate and blessed to have been able to volunteer my services to the family of 'little Joe'. He was beautiful. As soon as I have the parents permission, I would like to share a few of his images.

I have been on the receiving end for NILMDTS. I know how these images are able to help a family in their healing. I can't describe to you what it means to me to be able to give back to this incredible organization in this way. I am humbled.

I have met, over 3000 professional photographers that volunteer for NILMDTS, and have learned from each and every one of them. I will be forever grateful. A big thanks to Art Wright for editing my images.

No comments: