Thursday, March 15, 2007

Florida, March 2007






Just got back from Orlando. We took the family with us for the girls cheerleading competition. Anna's team took 2nd place and Nat's team took 1st. We stayed at the beautiful OMNI in Davenport Florida, and spent most of our days soaking up the beautiful Florida Sunshine with good friends, good food and even managed to spend a day at Sea World. Natalie and I were wrestling in the pool on the first day, and lo and behold, her front tooth got knocked out. (not my fault) Here are some images or our fun together:

Image 1-Nat, Anna and their good friends Katie and Kylee Haralson
Image 2-Poor Sophia, playing chicken in the pool, with Nat on her shoulders. Do you think she can breathe?
Image 3-Nat and her NO NO DRAMA...
Image 4-My cheer face with Nat and Anna...I think Anna is alittle embrassed...Oh well!
Image 5-Me and the hubsters...

1 comment:

Sean Haggard said...

I love these pictures! Too cute! =)