Monday, February 26, 2007

Maddux's 2nd Heavenly Birthday



Wanted to share our family photograph. This was taken the night we removed Maddux from life support. The nurse with us took the only photograph of all of us together...It took me along time, (two years, but...) I asked one of the NILMDTS affiliated photographers, Art Wright from Texas, to take this image and do something with it. I didn't give him much to work with, the background was bad, the lightning was terrible, and we all looked like, well, you know...Awful!!!

Here is a before and an after...
I had this done in honor of Maddux's 2nd Heavenly Birthday.

“The mention of my child’s name may bring tears to my eyes,
But it never fails to bring music to my ears.
If you are really my friend, let me hear the beautiful music of his name.
It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul.”
Author Unknown

No comments: